i accidentally deleted this app and cant find it anywhere! any suggestions would be great, it seems im missing out on something big!
    01-08-11 10:06 AM
    Not really missing out but...

From the homescreen, hit the BB Menu key and choose show all. See it anywhere? If yes select it and hit the BB Menu key and choose hide. This will unhide that icon. You can then hit the BB Menu key and choose show all again to hide all the other icons you had hidden.

If you do not see it still, choose options > device > app management. See it in the list? If yes delete it. Use the DM or loader directly to reload the application. It is bundled with the OS so this is how you reload it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-11 10:12 AM
    im very new to this desktop manager, and loader, so im still kinda lost and cant find it even when i connect to my computer
    01-08-11 10:25 AM
    What os on your pc?

Should be in something like "c:/program files(x86)/common files/research in motion/loader files". Look for apploader.exe. Also be sure to run it as admin. Once it launches and connects, you should be resented with a list of things you have installed (boxes are checked) and things you can install (boxes are not checked). Find SS, ceck the box and hit next... Follow the prompts from there.

Last edited by shansmi; 01-08-11 at 10:37 AM.
    01-08-11 10:29 AM
    windows OS on the pc
    01-08-11 10:32 AM
    See above.

01-08-11 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD