tell me briefly why you think social scope will make your life better and my favorite will get it (:

i got an iphone 3GS a few weeks ago and thought it was quite ironic that i finally got the invite earlier this week aha.
    12-23-09 05:30 PM
    SS will permit me to communicate with my Russian bride, who, because of the downturn in the worldwide economy, is stuck working at an internet cafe for peanuts while I struggle to round up the $194,185.52 I need to get her over here.

Further, SS will give me the ability to immediately and frequently hassle my banker who's holding up the loan.
    Last edited by jlsparks; 12-23-09 at 06:05 PM.
    12-23-09 05:33 PM
    tell me briefly why you think social scope will make your life better and my favorite will get it (:

i got an iphone 3GS a few weeks ago and thought it was quite ironic that i finally got the invite earlier this week aha.
    It will allow me to be social and scope :]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 05:51 PM
    Are you furshizzle? I thought that SS invites were an Urban Legend??? I would love it!

I have a BB storm and love playing with and testing apps, I have sent several requests but no luck!

SS would allow me to push my socialnomic skils to the limit!

I am quite board with everything right now looking for a new toy!
    12-23-09 05:55 PM
    I love the first answer, just can't compete, sorry

12-23-09 06:00 PM
    Everyone else has and I want to be like the cool kids

12-23-09 07:05 PM
    Because I am very helpful on the forums helping everyone that I can with any problems that they may have and it will just let me be a little closer to the people that need help! Its the season to give....
    12-23-09 07:10 PM
    awww thanks to you guys for responding but i HAD to give it to the first guy! DID YOU READ WHAT HE WROTE?! even if it wasnt true, it was just epic.
    12-23-09 07:31 PM
    If I get a SS invite to spare, can I get some suckers to jump through hoops too?
    12-23-09 07:41 PM
    awww thanks to you guys for responding but i HAD to give it to the first guy! DID YOU READ WHAT HE WROTE?! even if it wasnt true, it was just epic.
    yea i guess its epic...lol
    12-23-09 07:47 PM
    I need SocialScope because I like to use Twitter and other social communication services. I like the interface of this application a lot, and most of the good social applications are expensive and I cannot afford to buy them.

A lot of people recommended SocialScope to me, but I was never able to get it. I have been on there wait list for over a half a year.

I am also moving to a different city for school and would really like an application that would allow me to communicate with my family and friends.

Good luck to everyone and thanks to the OP for this thread!
    12-23-09 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD