I'm looking for an APP that will automatically detect if my girlfriend is using the reflective service as a mirror ... then scare the pants of her.
    01-28-09 02:04 PM
    I'm looking for my storm to turn into a transformer robot that can change into a jet.

Do they make an app like that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I LOLed

01-28-09 02:17 PM
    Scary part is...my storm actually helped me with shoveling the snow! :P I went into the garage to get out the snowblower, and the light was out. Well there ya go...flashlight app worked great! :P Woo Hoo! I love my storm....is it illegal to marry an electronic device....Hey now there's an app...virtual girlfriend for the storm...and whenever she starts to nag...just do a battery pull! WOO HOO I like it!
    01-28-09 08:54 PM
    ...I love my storm....is it illegal to marry an electronic device....Hey now there's an app...virtual girlfriend for the storm...and whenever she starts to nag...just do a battery pull! WOO HOO I like it!
    I think that would void your warranty
    01-28-09 08:59 PM
    I'd like to see a voice control app that does more than just dial.
    01-28-09 09:28 PM
    this thread is too frikn funny, I was in tears goin through it....
    01-28-09 09:41 PM
    I want one that converts speech to text so I can talk and it auto types for me.
    I also want one that will do the dishes and the laundry too LOL
    01-28-09 09:51 PM
    It's called Vlingo. Also, Jott is an online service that works well.
    01-29-09 11:14 AM
    I also want one that will do the dishes and the laundry too LOL
    AHA well you can get a secretary, and a wife for that, but just remember...when the wife starts acting up, you can't just shut her off! :P Trust me...I've been looking for a beta O.S. to change that nasty Nagging bug in my wife, but I just can't seem to find it!
    01-29-09 06:00 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD