Snaptu has released version 1.3.0 of its Blackberry App. Blackberry Appworld still has version 1.2.8 for download, so you have to go to the Snaptu website to get it.

Snaptu
    05-06-10 12:13 PM
    What changes from prior release?
    05-06-10 12:45 PM
    From the Snaptu site linked in my post:

1.3.0 client contains several important connectivity fixed that should help the client overcome connection problems and adds,

* Twitter lists - you can now view Twitter lists. To do that, go to a user profile (or to your own profile from menu->my profile) ; From the user profile screen, select menu->lists following or lists followed to see that user lists (lists he/she appear on or lists he/she follows).

* We are aware that there is still a lot to do for Twitter lists in Snaptu, and we are working on that (and more)

* [bugfix] In the past, users that changed their Twitter username were locked out of Snaptu Twitter. Now you can type your new username if the login to Twitter fails

* [bugfix] In some cases, users would update status from one account, but the update came from the first Twitter account in Snaptu. This is now fixed.
    05-06-10 02:29 PM
    I'm having trouble signing into anything with this app. Love Picasa and RSS stuff, but why can't I authenticate anything??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 08:49 AM
    I love Snaptu, but it's a bit tedious to use at times. For instance, while in FB I scroll down to view posts, but then have to scroll back up to the top in order to refresh and have posts in order. Does anyone know of a better way? Maybe a shortcut that can be used to get to the top/bottom..the keys t and b don't work.

thanks in advance
    05-16-10 05:33 PM
    I love the idea of snaptu but its running is a bit limited. However I reckon I'll stick with it as it develops
    05-16-10 06:08 PM
    for some reason, fb on my snaptu add wont let me update my status, comment on pics, or comment on friends' wall. And i cant view my inbox either. any ideas why? thanks.
    06-15-10 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD