Compatible with 8700, Curve, Pearl, Bold, Storm and it's free..

Cortado SMS2Desk - How it works
    02-16-09 07:23 PM
    Yeap, FREE - unless you need any of the Premium functionality :

Premium Version

In addition to the functions above, the Premium Version of SMS2Desk provides the following options:

* Multi-SMS: Allows you to send several SMS with one e-mail. Write as many as you want!
    * Editable e-mail address: forward and save all SMS to another e-mail account (for example).
    * Limit the maximum number of text messages sent. Allows even prolific writers to maintain full cost control.
    * SMS sent confirmation via E-Mail: so you always know if your SMS was sent.

SMS2Desk is available in the Premium Version for only 4.98 EUR.
    02-16-09 08:48 PM
    tried to instal it wont let me enable .. battery pull still not able .. im deleting it now and trying a reinstall .. see how it works .. good idea thou id pay for a program like this
    02-18-09 08:15 AM
    works fine here..I don't see the benefits of the pro version..
    I have unlimited texts so no need to keep costs down..
    I have no need for confirmation..I can assume since the email didn't get bounced back they received it..
    If I need to broadcast a message, I can just create a group email account. I basically like it so I don't have to keep looking at my phone and just have it come to my inbox.

I paid the 8.00 for that smslink scam..at least this works
    02-18-09 09:35 AM
    I have bought the software as it allows me to send email as sms now from my pc when im at my desk. However, it says that multilple sms is possible from a single email and I just cant figure out how to do that.
    Can anyone here who has tried the software help out? I did send an email to support but have received no response yet.
    Thanks,
    Ajay Malkani
    02-21-09 04:26 AM
    reinstalled it and did a complete hard reset like the new instructions on the site state .. and it wont let me enable .. tried disabling compatibility mode as well .. and nothing .. IDK if its because I have BIS or AOL .. but its not working for me so i deleted it

PS the site says that on some devices the program is having trouble identifying the Email address and they suggested a hard reset .. as stated this doesnt work for me and I'm running 75 official
    02-24-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD