SmrtGuard.com has 3 products, one of which is already on sale, but have a new version to be release:

PeeKaWho v1.159

Only download this if you have OS 4.3 or over. The other version will come when we actually fully release.

New in PeeKaWho - 1.159
    - SMS popup showing sender address book name instead of number
    - Followup! Integration (you can followup to emails from the popup, but you need to install FollowUp! as well, see below)
    - SMS on/off
    - Backlight on when popup arrives

FollowUp v1.1 - Beta

Only download this if you have OS 4.2.1 or over. The other version will come when we actually fully release.

Screenshots:

Screenshots/More info

SmrtGuard core application -

Signup now for beta testing. There might be a wait, but we are slowing opening up to more tester.

Screenshots:

Any questions, suggestion, email [email protected]

Thanks.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-09-08 at 09:56 AM.
    10-09-08 07:00 AM
    The new backlight feature is what I wanted. Thanks!

Is there a way to make the popup optionally work when the device is locked too?
    10-09-08 07:04 AM
    Now updated with some screenshots.
    10-09-08 09:00 AM
    how does follow up work, from the phone i click on follow up, nothing happens. from email or sms i click on follow up, the pop up appears, i click on an option but nothing happens
    10-15-08 06:08 AM
    I never could get it to work and now my free trial is over. Follow up and call memo, that is. Not worth purchasing if it does not work in the trial period. Would have been nice though.
    10-15-08 09:38 AM
    yep to bad i bought it, glad it isn't much. can anybody tell me how this is supposed to work
    10-15-08 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD