So after purchasing SmartAlert from the AppStore, I have some finding that I thought I'd post. I already had BerryBuzz installed prior to SA installation. So after installing SmartAlert and setting up SMS alerts, Email and Missed call alerts, it (SmartAlert) informed me that in order to work properly I needed to download the Beta version of BerryBuzz. I did. Even after doing so and then the typical battery pull reboot, the app (SmartAlert) still has yet to function as advertised. I have tried every setting I know to try and get it to work, alternating between editing my regular profiles etc...all with no luck.

I have put in a support email to the developer with hopes of a return email and a fix. Just wanted to give my findings with the app so far.

BTW: I have 5 custom profiles and 2 custom exceptions. I have tried deleting them, turning them off etc. Nothing made any difference. So I went ahead and reinstalled my profiles from a backup I made until I hear from the developer.
    Last edited by 3CISSBB; 05-12-09 at 08:48 PM.
    05-12-09 08:45 PM
    I ran into the same problem this evening. Very perplexing?

Additionally -I have noticed that I no longer have the red asterisk on my Messages folder when I receive new messages.

SmartAlert is the only new variable that has been introduced to my BB in a couple of weeks.

David
    05-12-09 08:53 PM
    I ran into the same problem this evening. Very perplexing?

Additionally -I have noticed that I no longer have the red asterisk on my Messages folder when I receive new messages.

SmartAlert is the only new variable that has been introduced to my BB in a couple of weeks.

David
    I still have the red asterick, no problem there (yet ). Just can't seem to get the SA app to work.
    05-12-09 09:01 PM
    I don't get it. The thread is about SmartAlerts and BerryBuzz Bugs but the email screenshot above is from textguard.com???

I have these apps (smartalerts, berrybuzz and berrypopup and they are from bellshare.
    05-14-09 11:28 AM
    Sorry, made a mistake. Wrong email. My apologies.
    05-14-09 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD