- CrackBerry User
- 81 Posts
Smart Wifi 2.0.10 issues
I recently purchased Smart Wifi for my 9930. I have no problem adding different hotspots. My problem is that when leaving my home and heading to work about 20min away the Wifi will not turn off. It seems that the cell tower does not even change, making it think I am still in Wifi range. Does this program use GPS location or just cell tower. Seems that this app is only useful in some busy city with many different cell towers around. For my cell tower to change it seems I have to go about 20miles away. Do others have this similar problem? I remember using an app before that was based strictly on GPS location. So only when you came within the actual range of your wifi, it would turn on. You could also edit the range that the GPS was effective for. Does anyone recall a similar program? Thanks.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-04-13, 11:15 AM #2
- 4,061 Posts
Try asking the question in the Apps Forum.
The developer of the app you have purchased is more likely to check out posts in there than in the 9900 forum and maybe will get back to you.Passport SQW100-1 10.3.2. but I can't tell you which one
If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
- By hollygilb in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-09, 01:28 PM
- By Techark in forum News & RumorsReplies: 29Last Post: 07-09-09, 05:16 PM
- By Techark in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-09, 08:19 AM
- By jamesb1 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-09, 08:38 AM
- By swb_mct in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-09, 11:43 AM