I upgraded to 5.0. A few things didn't work, including SlyDial. This app is supposed to let you call somebody's voicemail. In other words, their phone never rings.

I downgraded my OS. But I still can't get Slydial to work.

Does anyone out there know of a method to do this? What I am trying to do is to call somebody's voicemail. I would like to leave somebody a message without their phone ringing.

Any help is very appreciated!!
    11-10-09 10:57 AM
    Bluffmycall.com has this option, if you want a referral code to get free minutes PM me.
    11-10-09 12:10 PM
    Or merely dial 2677593425 (267slydial) without using the app. I just have slydial added as a contact, dial them, then put the number I want to dial. Added steps yes but its a workaround.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 08:32 PM
    I just tried this. This is great! HA!

is it a limit on it tho of how many times you can do it if you just call the number?
    11-11-09 06:51 AM
    I just tried out this app and it works great.I also am using OS on the 8900.To the OP,did you set all permissions to allow?
    11-11-09 07:05 AM
    No if you just dial slydial there is a small 5 or 10 second ad you listen to but the service itself is free.

11-11-09 11:32 AM
    this is great, thanks for the tip
    11-11-09 12:31 PM
    I came upon this workaround after they came out with their "premium" accounts. Its a cool idea but I don't use it often enough to warrant paying for the service on a monthly or yearly basis and I don't mind listening to an ad or two. Only thing I need to do is memorize the numbers I'm calling I've become so adjusted to just hitting a contact or speed dial.

11-12-09 10:46 AM
    I don't use it often enough to warrant a premium account either, but they have an option of pay-per-use. I put $10.00 on my account and it debits me $0.10 each time I use it. $10.00 is most likely a lifetime subscription for me, LOL!! It was worth the $10.00 to be able to use the app.
    11-23-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD