So I have had problems in 2 areas with my Torch. My battery wouldn't last long and now my Torch lags like no other.

After doing research, I realized the best app is the "Battery Saver App".

Here is the link....

BlackBerry App World - Battery Saver

I have had this app for about 2 weeks, and tried many different settings to conserve my battery and it worked alright. However, since I downloaded this app my Torch has been slower than slow. I tried shutting down other apps, changing settings to make my device run smoother but did not have any luck.

I noticed than my phone has been running slow since I downloaded the Battery saver app. I deleted the app and now my phone runs SOOOO much better. I did re-install the app and see if it effected my phone the same way. It did. It began to run slow and lag again so I deleted it for good.

Im def not trying to bash this app, I just wondered if any other people have had this problem. I think its interesting that this one app could cause such a problem. Either way, just thought I would share a story since many people have had the "Lagging Torch" issue of late.
    12-29-10 12:47 PM
    Thank you for sharing your experience..
    I think that app saves battery by slowen the device.
    Develeoper of it has found an easy solution

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-10 01:13 PM
    It's a joke right fatih???? Don't worry Cheez I'll create an all-in on solution for memory and battery that doesn't slow down your phone. Be on lookout for an app called PhoneBoost
    12-29-10 01:42 PM
    I don't get it when people say their battery life is lacking. I get on average 48 hours out of my phone (OS .337). I answer e-mails and SMS through out the day, web use, pictures, music. I would consider myself a moderate to heavy user.
    12-29-10 02:27 PM
    Thank you for sharing your experience..
    I think that app saves battery by slowen the device.
    Develeoper of it has found an easy solution

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's a joke right fatih???? Don't worry Cheez I'll create an all-in on solution for memory and battery that doesn't slow down your phone. Be on lookout for an app called PhoneBoost
    Am I missing something? This is a common problem with this app?

I looked around but maybe not long enough
    12-29-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD