Found on the slingbox forum.

Loaded and running fine on my Tour, it even reset the trial to 30 days, awesome since I was 2 days from buying. I will eventually purchase, hopefully a Tour version will be out soon.

http://download.slingmedia.com/playe...bold_EN_US.jad

Sorry for extra post, searching in 3rd party apps, I found a few threads regarding the slingplayer and posted links there.

Feel free to remove this thread if need be.
    Last edited by fergff; 08-09-09 at 12:56 PM.
    08-09-09 12:40 PM
    Thanks for the update I have been wondering about this!! Someone else posted earlier they were having issues with the new version. Have you had any resets etc? What are your running? AV, PRO, PRO HD, are you using the s video or rca?

Thanks!!
    08-09-09 12:57 PM
    No resets or problems yet, using A/V version with S-Video connection.

I did have problems with the update that popped up with the slingplayer mobile software a couple of days ago.

So far so good with the manual update, I have only been running it for the last hour, but it looks promising.
    Last edited by fergff; 08-09-09 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Added basic info on slingplayer
    08-09-09 01:02 PM
    Dont be sorry! This is great news thanks for all your incite. I have been wanting to upgrade but was afraid that I would run into problems. Please post if you have any issues.

Thanks!
    08-09-09 01:49 PM
    Found on the slingbox forum.

Loaded and running fine on my Tour, it even reset the trial to 30 days, awesome since I was 2 days from buying. I will eventually purchase, hopefully a Tour version will be out soon.

http://download.slingmedia.com/playe...bold_EN_US.jad

Sorry for extra post, searching in 3rd party apps, I found a few threads regarding the slingplayer and posted links there.

Feel free to remove this thread if need be.
    How does 1 reset his trial version??????????????????????
    08-09-09 08:47 PM
    Any new finding on this version Fergff? Is is way better than .2?
    08-09-09 09:24 PM
    How does 1 reset his trial version??????????????????????
    No, idea, just installed this version and it was back to a 30 day trial

JP, I have not had any time to mess with this new update.

That will come this week on my way to and from work.
    08-10-09 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD