- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Slide 2 Open Question for users of app.
I see that some users are using this app by the Jared Company to lock their screens due to the phone calling people at random. I installed this app on a family member's Bold 9930 in hopes that it would take care of this issue as updating to the latest software version did not cure the problem. My question however, is does the app also lock the physical keyboard of the Bold as well as the screen? The family member is telling me when she checks voice for example, she cannot use the keyboard to hit numbers in response to voice prompts. After installing the app, I only checked to see if calls could be answered or rejected with the physical keys which was not an issue. I will not be able to check the phone myself for a few weeks, so I thought I would get feedback from users of the app in the interim. TIA.
- By kvidal in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-09, 02:50 PM
- By kvidal in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-09, 02:50 PM
- By shaggymatt in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 11Last Post: 12-29-08, 08:11 PM
- By shaggymatt in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-08, 07:06 AM
- By gforce1963 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-08, 07:32 AM