Once this app, starts to use the categories that, it will be a killer app. particulary for those that use GTD.
    11-10-09 02:54 PM
    Would you recommend this program over ToDo Matrix?
    11-11-09 12:29 AM
    This app isn't 2 years old, they're asking $14!!! I admit its a great task manager but not for $14.
    02-14-10 06:25 PM
    Is there going to be an updated version anytime soon?
    03-30-10 05:06 PM
    i guess not
    05-27-10 08:33 PM
    Would you recommend this program over ToDo Matrix?
    Depends on how much your value the ability to have sub-folders vs. the ability to have pre-defined lists at the tip of your fingers. I'm current on trial with both and I'm torn to make a choice. Price for slick-task is definitely more reasonable.
    07-29-10 02:24 PM
    I know Slicktasks is not new, but that's just how awesome it is - it has been a steady and reliable companion on my Bold for many years - my whole life is on it and I am totally dependent. Appointments, scheduling recurring alarsm you name it - link notes and contacts from native PIM....easy reordering and prioritization of tasks, virtually unlimited subtasks each task can have its own font style and color...... - one reason I can't possibly switch to android.

It makes all PIM's and list apps, even note apps obsolete, Simple to use and reliable backup and restore and transfer to new device. The reason I am giving this thread a bump is because Playbook is out now and I want to see some Slicktasks development for it!! So just getting the word out...

mindberry.net/slicktasks

There is no playbook app to compare!!

PLEASE!!!

mindberry.net
    07-17-11 02:44 PM
    i am very dependent on to-do list, tasks and reminders in my daily life and finally found this as the name says SLICK task app!!! very happy with it. hope they (mindberry team) will keep this updated always along with OS's coming..
    07-25-11 01:39 AM
    The reason I am giving this thread a bump is because Playbook is out now and I want to see some Slicktasks development for it!! So just getting the word out...

mindberry.net/slicktasks

There is no playbook app to compare!!

PLEASE!!!

mindberry.net
    OMG! THIS!!! I'd gladly buy a quality Slicktasks app for the PlayBook!
    07-25-11 01:56 PM
    I just downloaded the Trial version of this app. I can't seem to edit my task. I am using the new 9930 so is it possible it is not updated for the new OS?
    08-19-11 07:11 AM
    I just downloaded the Trial version of this app. I can't seem to edit my task. I am using the new 9930 so is it possible it is not updated for the new OS?
    it now supports 9900/9930!!!
    08-26-11 01:28 AM
    it now supports 9900/9930!!!
    I have got this on my 9900, and it works a treat! I swear by it. Of course there are obvious improvements which can be made...but I hope it can also by made available for the PB.

The developer does not appear to be supporting it tho...I have not had any response to messages for almost 2 years...
    01-25-12 07:56 AM
    OMG! THIS!!! I'd gladly buy a quality Slicktasks app for the PlayBook!
    I would love that, too!! Escpecially if it could sync with the handheld...
    01-25-12 11:29 AM
    Has anyone had any luck getting hold of the Slicktasks developer in the last few weeks? Been emailing for a new registration code but no luck
    02-01-12 01:14 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD