Has anyone been able to get slacker working on their unlocked 9350 running on AT&T?

I am currently on .113/.114 and when I use application like Slacker or YouTube I seem to lose my EDGE connection most of the time resulting in connection problems.

I really do not want to revert back to the .90 core code since it caused so many reboots, my phone is finally stable, and I hold the EDGE fine working on the BES perfectly, but it seems that some data intensive applications cause the signal to drop to edge. I can not disable the APN because then some application like YouTube won't work at all.

If anyone has any insight, greatly appreciated.
    03-13-09 10:19 AM
    I am having similar problems. I was using Slacker fine on my unlocked Storm on AT&T when I was running the .90 firmware.

However I was constantly rebooting with that version so I upgraded to recent .114. Everything was working fine except for Slacker, so I downgraded to .109, but I still can't log in.

I don't think it's a BES security issue since it was working before. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Slacker without luck. I also tried removing the memory card and setting up a new slacker account. So far I can't find a fix. I'm wondering whether the new version of Slacker could be a problem? Also wondering whether I need to switch back to the .90 radio file.

Any luck yet?
    03-25-09 12:22 AM
    If anyone is having trouble getting Slacker to logon when using an unlocked blackberry Storm on AT&T that's also on a corporate network BES, try this. After much trial and error I finally got my Slacker to work.

First I downgraded to .90 and it worked. Then I reloaded .113, but with the .90 radio file in the CDMA folder. As long as the APN settings are correct, I'm good to go. My BES provider has the blackberry firewall turned on, but it works fine anyway.
    03-27-09 11:46 AM
    If anyone is having trouble getting Slacker to logon when using an unlocked blackberry Storm on AT&T that's also on a corporate network BES, try this. After much trial and error I finally got my Slacker to work.

First I downgraded to .90 and it worked. Then I reloaded .113, but with the .90 radio file in the CDMA folder. As long as the APN settings are correct, I'm good to go. My BES provider has the blackberry firewall turned on, but it works fine anyway.
    To keep a constant EDGE signal, you just need the .90 radio file. The same applies to everyone using T-Mobile.

For some reason the newer Beta OS releases are dropping to edge with many of the applications that require data.
    03-27-09 11:49 AM
    isnt it the 9530?
    03-27-09 11:50 AM
    To keep a constant EDGE signal, you just need the .90 radio file. The same applies to everyone using T-Mobile.

For some reason the newer Beta OS releases are dropping to edge with many of the applications that require data.
    Okay I seem to be having the same problem with Tmobile my signal goes from EDGE to edge when I use a data application, how would I be able to get the .90 radio file? I JUST finished upgrading to .113 and before that it was working flawlessly on EDGE
    03-27-09 12:39 PM
    Okay I seem to be having the same problem with Tmobile my signal goes from EDGE to edge when I use a data application, how would I be able to get the .90 radio file? I JUST finished upgrading to .113 and before that it was working flawlessly on EDGE
    I am actually doing this right now with .113. It is being a pain in the arse, but I want to see how well it works.

Here is the link :

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...nother-151035/
    03-27-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD