I'm running OS 4.5.81 on my Curve 8320. I downloaded lastest Slacker Radio app and it plays fine but I can't cache stations on my 8 gig memory card. I have mass storage enabled and my memory card is not encrypted. When I connect to my Vista computer I get no Slacker prompts to sync. I go to F drive and can see the Slacker .exe file and when I click on it I have the option to open or save the file but neither works. It just keeps offering me the same options. I've uninstalled Slacker 3 times doing a battery pull after each one and I've deleted the file and the autorun in the mass storage but the new re downloaded file won't run either. I've restarted my computer several times but this .exe just won't run. I get no sync prompts at all from Slacker. I'm running DM 4.7 Any ideas?
    10-05-09 01:20 AM
    You may have done this already, but give it one last try. Delete the Slacker app from your BB and do a battery pull. Next delete the Slacker folder, the sync program, and the autorun file from your SD card. Then install Slacker again and select the stations you want to cache. Connect to your PC and see if it syncs.

I've found the foregoing to be the best method when a new version of Slacker comes out. I know it seems time consuming, but in the end it's less time than trying to figure out what's wrong.
    10-05-09 07:50 AM
    Thanks for all the help. I tried it but it still won't play or even give me an option to run the .exe I think I'll just wait for the next update. It has truly beat me!
    10-05-09 11:12 AM
    Success! I went back over the steps suggested and found that I had my memory card encrypted to device and it still wouldn't sync. I turned memory card encryption to none and uninstalled and reinstalled Slacker and it worked perfectly! Thanks for the help.
    10-06-09 01:25 AM
    You're welcome.
    10-06-09 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD