I have had Slacker for awhile and everytime I connected to my Computer the Refresh Cached Stations appeared on my G-Drive "list of things I would like to do". It no longer shows?
    I have added password protection and encryption recently. Would that cause the problem? Mass storage feature is "ON" but I have to give my passward to access it.

Thanks for any suggestions on changing any settings that will make the "refresh" feature work
    03-27-09 09:14 AM
    I have had Slacker for awhile and everytime I connected to my Computer the Refresh Cached Stations appeared on my G-Drive "list of things I would like to do". It no longer shows?
    I have added password protection and encryption recently. Would that cause the problem? Mass storage feature is "ON" but I have to give my passward to access it.

Thanks for any suggestions on changing any settings that will make the "refresh" feature work
    03-27-09 09:21 AM

03-27-09 09:21 AM
    Why dont you post 5 of the same threads about it... Thatll help..

03-27-09 09:23 AM
    First thing is to go back and delete 2 of your 3 posts.
    03-27-09 09:23 AM
    Double and triple posters get frowned upon on these forums!! No need for it! Someone will answer your question, you just gotta be patient!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 09:26 AM
    I believe this has been covered in other posts. Encryption changes the filename type (the last 3 characters of the filename) and thus the program is no longer found as an option to execute. Try turning off the encryption and seeing if it updates....

Cheers,
    B.D.
    03-27-09 09:35 AM
    I did not intend to post more than one Thread. I did not get any response when I hit enter. I will be happy to delete the extra ones if any of you will give me the steps to do it.
    03-27-09 09:35 AM
    All three threads have been merged.
    03-27-09 10:23 AM
    Thanks Moderator for merging my Threads. I did search before I entered my Thread. Looked for "Slacker Cache Refresh problem"--Got no hits??

I changed settings on Media card support to ON-Mass Storage Mode Support to ON-Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected-YES-I also turned off Password and pull the battery after all the above changes.

Then plugged my Bold to my computer and still no "Cache Refresh Stations" options. Not a happy camper.

Thanks for your suggestions
    03-27-09 12:02 PM
    What os are you running? Even if you turned off encryption, sometimes it will leave th ".rem" extension. Also, check your autoplay settings, it might be set to "take no action"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 12:21 PM
    O/S-V4.6.0.167

In MEMORY I do not see a AUTOPLAY? I have "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected". It is set to: YES
    03-27-09 01:01 PM
    You should be able to force autoplay on your PC.

Right click the drive letter of the microsd card and select autoplay.
    03-27-09 01:09 PM
    I went to Slacker.com on my BOLD and clicked on Download. It asked me if I wanted to replace my existing application. I clicked "Yes". Then I hooked up my BOLD to my computer and "Refresh Cache Stations" appeared. I am now refreshing the cache stations. I am a happy camper.

Thanks everyone for their suggestions.
    03-27-09 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD