New update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 12:11 PM
    thanks for the heads up
    09-04-09 05:49 PM
    Nice. I prefer Pandora radio to Slacker radio because of the non-audible advertisements. Those ads get annoying, in my opinion! At least Slacker upgraded, finally!
    09-04-09 06:22 PM
    I just went to d/l, and it's up to 2.0.49 now! Not sure what changes are there.
    09-04-09 09:29 PM
    Thanks guys. Downloading 2.0.49 now. Was many releases behind -- didn't realize it. Whatever version I had was still running beautifully on my 8900 under 5.0.0.190 -- startup incredibly fast, skips almost instant, and station changes very quick. Really great with Wi-Fi / UMA.

Next thing I want to try is using Slacker on the 8900 to play through a bluetooth connected amp/speakers. I played with a couple of these at Sharper Image before they closed last year -- awesome, but didn't feel like spending the money at the time. Would be a nice thing to have though... I'll experiment with using my PC's bluetooth connection to play music over. Maybe this weekend's experiment...

Anyway - Slacker rocks!
    09-04-09 10:27 PM
    I updated to .48 and when I rebooted my phone, my sd card came back oblitereated. Have no idea why that happened and I can't seem to reformat it either. Most annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD