Could anyone confirm what memory is used for the download of the program for each.
    I downloaded and installed both yesterday. App World shows the sizes. Slacker is huge.

Pandora is 471KB
    Slacker is 1.44MB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by hubermania; 04-17-09 at 07:59 PM.
    04-17-09 07:56 PM
    Thank you, big difference. Pandora seems to be the way to go for curve.
    04-17-09 09:58 PM
    I found Pandora to be quite a bit better than most I've tried. Rarely ever skips or stops or has to buffer. Thumbs up. Just google Pandora on your BB browser.
    I second that
    04-17-09 10:31 PM
    I have and love both. I'm such a music junkie, though, that I doubt a casual listener would need both. They both have their pros and cons. Pandora does load faster and goes from song to song faster. Slacker let's you make a better station by letting you choose many artists where Pandora builds a station based on one artist so if you're as eclectic as I am, you end up changing stations once every 5 spngs or so. Plus Slacker has the awesome cache feature. So honestly I can't choose. Together, they take up under 2MB so why not both unless you're running a ton of apps?

04-17-09 11:11 PM
    For me, it's Pandora. How they select music I like almost everytime is a plus. Slacker is good, but doesn't stand up to Pandora.

04-18-09 08:36 AM
    I love slacker. i used it at the gym and at work all day. I love it shows your most recent.
    04-18-09 11:28 AM
    I am trying to use Pandora with my BB t-mobile 8320, when i start the ap. it says could not connect to pandora please ensure you have sufficient network coverage and try again.

How do i get it to work?
    05-30-09 11:32 PM
    I retract what I said before about the wait between songs with Slacker. The new version released today makes the time between songs nothing. I still love Pandora's selection best, though.

05-30-09 11:48 PM
    I tried Slacker and couldn't get used to way how the customize stations. I rather add in artists and expand rather than take out artists and contract.
    06-11-09 01:29 PM
    Only thing I HATE about Pandora is EVERY time I get a message.. the song starts over
    06-12-09 11:17 AM
    i LOVE pandora id reccommend it to anybody. the only problem i have had with pandora is i cannot receive calls while streaming music. I was wondering if anybody knew anything about this? Or if there was settings in pandora to make calls overlap it.
    12-21-09 01:00 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD