Hey guys I am currently using a Blackberry 9700 running 5.0.0.330...

I'm a BIG Slacker Radio fan! My only issue is that when I try to close it, it doesn't actually close... I can press alt+escape and it's still there... The SECOND time I try to go to it and close it...it usually freezes to a white screen and I have to reset the phone (alt+left_shift+del). Is anyone else experiencing this?

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

-Travis
    02-03-10 05:51 PM
    Have you tried pressing menu>shutdown slacker? That's how I usually close it. I'm running the same OS version as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 06:01 PM
    Yeah, + 1 on the menu>shutdown slacker advice
    02-03-10 06:03 PM
    Yeah, that's how I'm shutting it down, but it doesn't actually close. I should have specified how I was doing that. Menu>Shutdown Slacker is not actually closing it...it just stays open in my running applications.
    02-06-10 03:33 PM
    I found that it sometime does not shut down as you have described. If I than switch applications, switch back and try shut down again, it shuts down on the second try.
    02-06-10 03:39 PM
    are you using the Trial? or pro?
    02-06-10 03:55 PM
    I too HAD the same problem. When hitting Menu>shutdown... I was shown a screen, asking me if I want to upgrade to Pro. When I selected NO, the app would freeze up.

My workaround was this.

I plugged my BB into my computer and cached a station. Once that was done, I went back into the app on my BB and tried closing the app again using Menu>shutdown. That finally did it.

Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
    OS. **.330
    Carrier: T-Mobile
    Slacker Version: 2.0.91

Hope this helps.
    Aside from this hiccup, the app works fine.
    03-01-10 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD