Is anyone else having an issue with Slacker Radio re-caching every station even though you haven't listen to it. Everytime I plug in to update whether or not I listened to anything it will start from scratch and re-update every station in my cache list. I have deleted the app, formatted my media card, even went as far as backing up everything and completely wiping the phone and starting from scratch. Have done this about 4 times now and getting quite pissed, I never had a problem with it doing this till about a week ago. I "live" chatted with a "supposed" tech from Slacker via their website, and he was a JOKE. Kept telling me it was supposed to update the stations and I kept telling him "only the ones I use". I've had Slacker on my Storm for few months and used to work great, but if I want to update, I have to plug before going to bed as it takes to long.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
    07-29-09 05:34 PM
    Mine has always updated all stations, even the ones I didn't listen to. I've had the app since it came out, and it always has done that.
    07-29-09 06:50 PM
    Mine has always updated all stations, even the ones I didn't listen to. I've had the app since it came out, and it always has done that.
    I agree, but when it would refresh the ones not listened to it would usually jump through them very quickly, now it does it like it is adding from scratch. Also too when it does this it uses more of the media card, I have had up to 40 stations cached on an empty card and might have used only 5-6gb, currently have 31 cached, and when I first updated I was sitting around 5 gb, after refreshing a second time it is now maxed out with no changes from me with the channels.
    Last edited by JoelTruckerDude; 07-29-09 at 07:59 PM. Reason: update
    07-29-09 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD