I have the free slacker app on my storm and it seems to work nicely!

Although, I am having a problem with cache(ing) stations. Its says that I am cache(ing) the stations but my cache list is (0).

it claims that when I plug into my PC via usb it will put the songs on my phone, yet It doesn't.

Does anyone know whats up or experience the same thing?

Holla back!
    04-01-09 09:42 AM
    Ok.

Once you cache a station, then you quit Slacker and plug your phone into your PC. At this point 2 (two) folders should appear Blackberry 1 and Blackberry 2.

We want 2. Open that folder and you should see a Slacker Icon. Double click on that and that is the program to complete the cache process. Just follow the on screen instructions. And yes when it's running it's slow so do it when you have time to sit.

Let me know if this helps.

James
    04-01-09 09:53 AM
    Ok.

Once you cache a station, then you quit Slacker and plug your phone into your PC. At this point 2 (two) folders should appear Blackberry 1 and Blackberry 2.

We want 2. Open that folder and you should see a Slacker Icon. Double click on that and that is the program to complete the cache process. Just follow the on screen instructions. And yes when it's running it's slow so do it when you have time to sit.

James
    When I connect and folder 2 pops up, I do not have a slacker icon. I scroll down and click view files and go into all the slacker related folders and I still do not have a slacker icon anywhere. Any ideas on what may be causing this? Thanks in advance.
    04-01-09 11:05 AM
    Ok.

James
    Everything you explained happened except when I double clicked the icon nothing happened...sorry to be a pest. If it were working, where on the phone would the cache be found?
    04-01-09 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD