I selected 4 stations to cache. Plugged into my macbook and selected my bb as a storage device. When I opened slacker again I have zero cached stations, but when I click on the station and menu, it asks me if I want to uncache station. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
    04-12-09 08:27 PM
    Yeah drop slacker and get pandora...
    04-12-09 09:13 PM
    thanks for your opinion, but that didnt help to answer my question.

Is it possible to cache stations on a mac?
    04-13-09 07:14 AM
    You have to select and cache the station while on the device. Then plug the device into your computer via USB. The Slacker caching tool will then cache the station on your device.

I've never cached directly to my Mac. If it's available, I would think that you have to have a Slacker app for the Mac and perform somewhat similar functions as your BB. Got to have a Slacker app to play the cache. Search their site for this one ... again, if available.

Might also check the following link ... I'm sure there are others, including Slacker's online support page for BB:

Techies: How to cache Slacker stations on BlackBerry
    04-13-09 08:00 AM
    I am a Mac user and would like to use the caching feature as well. I searched the Slacker site as well and found nothing. Will try and contact their support today, unless anyone else here has had any luck?
    05-05-09 09:30 AM
    OK, got a response from Slacker:

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Cache is not supported on a MAC at this time.
    Nuff sed, I guess.
    05-05-09 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD