I have Verizon and I can't get Slacker or Pandora to work on my phone. Is this a common problem? And is there an internet radio that works on the 8130 Pearl?
    06-14-09 07:56 PM
    Hmm very strange. Pandora works with this device, and with verizon. Like I know when you first get a black berry it could take up to 24 hours for the network and all it's functions to kick in. I have pandora on US Cellular and it works perfect.
    06-14-09 08:47 PM
    i use slacker on my verizon storm with no problems. have you uninstalled it and tryed to reinstall it?
    06-14-09 08:48 PM
    When you say you can't get them to work are you geting a certain error message? Are you able to download the app but not run the program? What specific problems are you having?
    06-14-09 09:02 PM
    When you say you can't get them to work are you geting a certain error message? Are you able to download the app but not run the program? What specific problems are you having?
    I can download the apps but, on both of them, when it tries to play the song, it will say there was a problem with the network and to try again later.
    06-15-09 07:15 AM
    I had a problem at first too. I had to go to options>security options>application permissions>pandora and then set everything to allow for pandora and slacker
    06-15-09 05:21 PM
    I had a problem at first too. I had to go to options>security options>application permissions>pandora and then set everything to allow for pandora and slacker

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! It works!!
    06-15-09 05:27 PM
    Yes, thanks. I told my friend about Slacker and it wouldn't work (some firewall warning or something?), so I will try this tommorrow. Search is your friend, lol!
    06-15-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD