Is anybody having (relatively recent) problems with Slacker locking up? I've been running Slacker without problems since I got my Tour, but in the last month or so, it has suddenly started freezing. It usually happens shortly after I start listening, but sometimes it will chug along for 15 or 20 minutes, then freeze. Don't know if this is significant, but it always locks up 6 seconds into whatever song is playing at the time.

I'm using the free version of Slacker, not caching, and have OS 5.0.0.591

Thanks in advance for any insights.
    05-23-10 07:37 AM
    Is anybody having (relatively recent) problems with Slacker locking up? I've been running Slacker without problems since I got my Tour, but in the last month or so, it has suddenly started freezing. It usually happens shortly after I start listening, but sometimes it will chug along for 15 or 20 minutes, then freeze. Don't know if this is significant, but it always locks up 6 seconds into whatever song is playing at the time.

I'm using the free version of Slacker, not caching, and have OS 5.0.0.591

Thanks in advance for any insights.

that was happeneing to me too
    so i got frustrated with it and got pandora

i actually like pandora better...
    its a smaller file so it doesn't take a lot of my app memory and it never freezes and shows the album covers for the songs which slack did not do for me..

try pandora... it works great and a lot easier to make stations
    05-23-10 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD