I fired up Slacker and it locked up my .99 storm in "play" mode. Only way to shut it down was to do a batpull.

Anyone else see this "feature"?
    02-06-09 09:48 PM
    Same thing has happened to me twice so far. I had to pull battery both times. Its pretty annoying considering how long it take for BB to start back up.
    02-07-09 01:40 AM
    I've had it happen again.

FlyCast doesn't do this at all.
    02-07-09 06:32 PM
    FlyCast doesn't do this at all.
    And the point of this post is...?
    02-07-09 06:36 PM
    The point is, Slacker has a lockup problem, a similar program (for listening to music), "FlyCast" does not have the issue.

So, someone looking for a music application might want to consider FlyCast as opposed to Slacker. Clear enough?
    02-07-09 06:41 PM
    Slacker does this very often for me. I still use the program because it's awesome..but frustrating when it freezes up.
    02-07-09 06:44 PM
    I am on .75 and I downloaded Slacker and have had it playing none stop for the last 4 hours. I have had several phone calls during this time, paused, played and no lockups or anything funny going on. I have also hooked it up to my pc and and cached my two stations I have it set up for. Also have it working with Bluetooth.

Flycast on the other hand would drop the stations with some kind of error after about an hour or so of listening.
    02-07-09 06:44 PM
    im using .99, and its freezing up. I havnt tried it on .75 but i usually have it plugged into usb also. Stream music but after a while it freeze's.
    02-08-09 12:21 AM
    I was just listening to Slacker for the first time and I thought that it was just me and the time I was listening to it (2am). I thought maybe they were doing online maintenance. I hope it keeps getting better, it seems to be a great concept.
    02-08-09 01:43 AM
    Dang Storm just started playing music again 10 minutes later and locked up as you all said. I could not get it to go off and had to finally do a battery pull myself.
    02-08-09 01:45 AM
    In another thread, I was told to hold the 'red button' (hang up) for about 15 seconds and the phone will shut down, then you can fire it up again. BUT the Slacker app won't come back until you do a batpull.
    02-08-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD