This just started tonight. Was at work and wanted to listed to music while doing some paperwork. When I go in, it opens up normally, but when i try to play a station it never goes into the station. it's like the click of the screen isn't registering. I've tried several batt pulls w/ no luck.
    02-23-09 11:23 PM
    seriously this phones about to get thrown out the window... i deleted slacker and i'm getting on my browser to redownload it and now my browser won't load anything. This phone would seriously be sweet if i could get everything working consistantly on it...

i've got to be doing 10 battery pulls/day now..
    02-23-09 11:39 PM
    I've had Slacker on my Storm for 3 weeks (first app when I picked up my Storm). Have had really no issues and nothing even remotely like you mention. Since you are having problem with even getting to your browser, and doing 10 battery pulls a day now, I'm thinking you have some other app that's causing your problem -or- you are running a leaked version of the OS and that's causing problems with Slacker and your Storm (I'm running stock .75).
    02-24-09 05:24 AM
    Sounds more like it's an issue with your service rather than the phone.
    02-24-09 05:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD