I am a newbie and just loaded the latest version of Slacker.

I did a quick test. I had Slacker running with Bluetooth to my headset. I then placed a call to my BB Bold. The call cam thru and I was able to answer it. However, when I hung up, slacker did not come back to my bluetooth headset but went to the BB speaker.

Has anyone got Slacker to return to the Bluetooth headset after a call ends?
    03-13-09 11:30 PM
    Yes, but it's iffy. Sometimes it does and sometimes not. If it does go back to BT, try bring up the Slacker menu. There's a Bluetooth option. If it says Use Bluetooth, click on it. If it says something like disconnect Bluetooth, click it, then click use Bluetooth.
    03-14-09 06:13 AM
    When I checked the slacker menu, Bluetooth was set to disconnect option, so it thought it was bluetooth'ed. I just disconnected and reconnected to get it back.

The only iffy things is listening to music loud at work - answer a call - hang up - and have music blaring out over the speaker in the office!!
    Since I only have a Moto H700 - limited for stereo music, I'll likely go the the plugged in headset, which is better sound anyway. I'll have to test that during a call!
    03-14-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD