I downloaded the IM+ Beta last night and the Skype chat worked perfectly. However, since this morning it disconnects after a few seconds of the initial connection. My Facebook chat remains connected though.

I sent an error report early this morning, but I have not had a response yet.
    05-24-09 12:15 PM
    Now, all of a sudden, after 24 hours, all is working again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 02:24 PM
    I only use skype out for international calls. Does the IM+ support this?
    05-24-09 02:55 PM
    They have server problems from time to time. Send them a message from the help/support menu and it will get fixed faster.
    05-24-09 03:28 PM
    Works beautifully for me.

The only minor annoyance I've discovered is that if I type out a messages that are longer than a couple of lines the box doesn't scroll up so that I'm able to see what characters I'm typing. If I'm mobile or forget my spot/thought/etc this sux because I can't see what went in last...also for the obvious rechecking of a message to be sure it's not laden w/typos.

I think it'd be great if they fixed this.
    05-25-09 03:39 PM
    I've just installed the Beta ...

I've been waiting for the official Skype client forever and missed out on the beta.

As long as chat works well (better than Nimbuzz, iSkoot) i'll be ok with it. Voice is not a neccessity at this point as voice skype and skypeout calls are made using my PC.

Also would be nice to have proper integrated service like the Goolge Talk and WLM on BB.
    05-26-09 05:00 AM
    Well I have tried to connect with my FB account and the IM+ FB account and they will not connect. Knowing Facebook, and how junky and slow of a site it�s gotten to be, it�s probably something on thier end.
    05-29-09 04:50 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD