Can I access my skype account and make skype calls via my BB ?
    09-25-09 06:44 PM
    yes - get im + for skype app. $$ Anyone know why my skype icon on my post says I'm offline? I'm online and green?? email pm me. Thanks.
    10-01-09 08:25 PM
    You don't need IM+, just install the Skype app. It works, I just tested it. To make outgoing calls, it DOES dial a local #.
    10-02-09 11:49 PM
    Anyone know why my skype icon on my post says I'm offline? I'm online and green?? email pm me. Thanks.
    Maybe because you're using IM+? You're not actually online with that app, it's just pushing messages.
    10-02-09 11:50 PM
    No, it was just one of the settings.
    10-24-09 06:16 PM
    You don't need IM+, just install the Skype app. It works, I just tested it. To make outgoing calls, it DOES dial a local #.
    What skype app??? The Lite version? Blackberries arent listed as compatible phones on the site and I was under the impression the blackberry version is still in beta testing. PM'ed you
    10-30-09 10:43 AM
    What skype app??? The Lite version? Blackberries arent listed as compatible phones on the site and I was under the impression the blackberry version is still in beta testing. PM'ed you
    If there is one better than iSkoot and free unlike IM+, let me know where I can download it.

And by the way, any news on VOIP regulations for BB now that the iPhone will have them?
    10-31-09 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD