Hi guys,

I try to run nimbuzz and I have no luck to sign in. I read posts and found out that this app not working with my OS (5.0.0.411). So, can someone tell me which application work as skype over wifi? I try iSkoot but ask me for BIS or BES... So if anyone can help me i will buy him barrel of beer

Tnx in advance...
    01-26-10 03:47 PM
    IM+for Skype from Shape services.

My favorite beer is Heineken!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 06:24 PM
    Any app offer voice chat for skype?
    02-02-10 02:16 PM
    Hi guys,

I try to run nimbuzz and I have no luck to sign in. I read posts and found out that this app not working with my OS (5.0.0.411). So, can someone tell me which application work as skype over wifi? I try iSkoot but ask me for BIS or BES... So if anyone can help me i will buy him barrel of beer

Tnx in advance...
    Skype is working on their own app, I saw it in an article.
    02-02-10 04:33 PM
    Skype is working on their own app, I saw it in an article.
    Just like the iPhoe version. That will be great.
    02-02-10 05:07 PM
    The most recent version of IM+ for Skype now does VOIP over wifi. It still only works in half-duplex mode, but it does utilize VOIP. It's in the Crackberry app store.
    02-02-10 05:55 PM
    The most recent version of IM+ for Skype now does VOIP over wifi. It still only works in half-duplex mode, but it does utilize VOIP. It's in the Crackberry app store.
    That's great!
    02-02-10 06:50 PM
    Wow, that's nice! Will give it a try!
    02-02-10 08:04 PM
    Good info. Have been looking for this for a while. Is that free?
    02-02-10 09:19 PM
    IM+ isn't free, but it's the only one that uses wifi.

iSkoot is free, but uses a phone call to connect to the Skype network.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-02-10 09:41 PM
    Any of u guys wanna test out the voip with me? I just want to see how is the quality before I purchase this app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD