Hey all

Has anyone got their dirty hands in the new skyfire web browser with flash & quicktime & extras?

I found this on bgr.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/04/11/skyfire-begins-the-hunt-for-blackberry-alpha-testers/

Check it out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 02:59 PM
    Nice find! I've been waiting for Skyfire to release a blackberry version... can't wait to get my hands on it!
    04-11-09 03:17 PM
    I know. I was very happy to see that. No storm support yet.

04-11-09 03:54 PM
    about 6 months ago I had reached out to the Skyfire development team as to what their intentions were as far as getting a browser out there for the vast number of Blackberry user's, and as of two days ago, I was notified as being asked if I be interested in becoming one of their alpha tester's, and I am now waiting for the program. If I am selected, I will let everyone know how this matches up with all the browsers that I have tested for the Blackberry's.

Androdamas
    04-11-09 10:07 PM
    There was an alpha invite tonight. I missed it. Their first priority is the BOLD
    04-11-09 10:08 PM
    Looking forward to whenever it's released.
    04-11-09 11:59 PM
    I will let everyone know how this matches up with all the browsers that I have tested for the Blackberry's.
    You have to sign an NDA; you won't be allowed to post in the forum talking about the browser.

04-12-09 02:26 AM
    If I am selected, I will let everyone know how this matches up with all the browsers that I have tested for the Blackberry's.
    You have to sign an NDA; you won't be allowed to post in the forum talking about the browser.
    As stated by silent_song; NDA - Non Disclosure Agreement. If you agree to be an alpha tester, you agree not to divulge ANY information to anyone. PERIOD.
    04-12-09 11:02 AM
    I had skyfire for my fuze every site that has videos u can watch. Hopefully this comes faster than ever

04-12-09 11:11 AM
    Skyfire is one thing, I'm just waiting for Fennec at this point!
    04-12-09 11:40 AM
    Skyfire is one thing, I'm just waiting for Fennec at this point!
    You're going to be waiting a looooong time
    04-12-09 11:42 AM
    Yeah, last I read, they said it would not be available for BB. So a VERY long time.
    04-12-09 01:15 PM
    Already finished accepting alpha testers. :/
    04-12-09 02:31 PM
    now this looks like its gonna be super cool!
    probably better than opera and bolt mixed!
    04-12-09 06:06 PM
    As stated by silent_song; NDA - Non Disclosure Agreement. If you agree to be an alpha tester, you agree not to divulge ANY information to anyone. PERIOD.
    And that's exactly what the NDA I just signed states: that you can't divulge any information about the program itself to any third parties.

04-12-09 07:21 PM
    So whens the apps beta gonna be released?
    04-12-09 08:13 PM
    I don't know... I mean, sure, all signs point to that, to the point where it would be pretty silly to think otherwise. HOWEVER, I remember the last time you said those words. I had a new OS on my phone shortly thereafter! In fact, I was sort of hoping you could say it would take a long time to get FB for 5.0... whaddya say?
    04-13-09 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD