Hi anyone know how I can get skyfire for my bb? Many thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 01:36 AM
    your SOL because 1. Its still in Alpha testing iirc and 2. Its only offered in Alpha testing to Blackberry Bold Users under NDA (non-disclosure agreement).

Bolt is the next best browser personally, then Opera Mini. Google search will take you to both of them
    12-13-09 01:49 AM
    Not coming soon looks like. Bolt is my fave. Many others prefer Opera Mini. Even with Bolt I still use the native browser most of the time.
    12-13-09 06:48 AM
    I don't see all the who ha about bolt. I have used it on the storm and straight up hate it lol

12-13-09 07:25 AM
    skyfire for BB is yet to be released
    12-13-09 07:57 AM
    For searches, Bing has just come out with a blackberry client as well. Seems pretty reliable.

m.bing.com from your phone and follow the directions.
    12-13-09 09:17 AM
    I don't see all the who ha about bolt. I have used it on the storm and straight up hate it lol

It works much better on qwerty berries believe me, the best option on the storm is the Beta 5 Opera

skyfire for BB is yet to be released
    Its in closed Alpha testing so far and will be available soon hopefully (before RIMs new browser would be nice). There are a few people who have it, but its only designed to run on the Bold thus far although there are people who got a leaked version who had it running before they killed the servers to stop people from using it who werent supposed to.
    12-13-09 09:27 AM
    I hope they come out with it soon for the BB. I plan to get a BB for my next phone. I used to use BB but sadly I jumped ship for a while. I am on the Palm Treo Pro for now. I am running Skyfire and it is unbelievable. I believe it may be the best mobile browser to date. Once they get established on other platforms look for them to really take off!! Just my .02
    12-13-09 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD