I was getting a solid 14-15 hours of battery use and now it seems like I'm getting less. Is sixtools the kind of app that would kill battery? Does it have to "run in the background" to provide the functions it does? Or is it all in my head because I'm always staring at the little battery percentage, lol...
    09-17-11 09:02 PM
    No, SixTools apps is working fine on my Bold 9900 since I got when the phone was released. I don't have any issues with it. It won't show up on the App Switcher as a background app so, I don't think it has to be open in order for it to work.
    09-17-11 09:20 PM
    so it's just in my head?

don't get my wrong, it works wonderfully, my battery just seems to die faster. but i'm thinking maybe it's because I can watch the percentage go down right in front of my little eyes.
    09-17-11 09:27 PM
    so it's just in my head?

don't get my wrong, it works wonderfully, my battery just seems to die faster. but i'm thinking maybe it's because I can watch the percentage go down right in front of my little eyes.
    I have no idea, but any app will take a tiny bit of battery to run even if it may not show up as a background app. But it would be negligible.
    09-17-11 09:31 PM
    I have it installed and do not see a marked difference in the battery performance.
    09-17-11 09:59 PM
    I have it installed and do not see a marked difference in the battery performance.
    Not have I.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    09-18-11 12:01 AM
    I doubt that it is the sixtools app that is draining your battery. I have it and I get excellent battery life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-11 03:56 AM
    I've had sixtools on my 9800 and now on my 9810, neither had noticeable battery drain when sixtools was installed.
    09-18-11 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD