I have a 2010 Subaru that allows me to stream music via Bluetooth and controls via the steering wheel. The BB Music Player, Pandora and Slacker all play fine through Bluetooth. However, I recently installed the Sirius app and there is no option for Bluetooth. I searched and saw a few posts that said it was automatic. Has anyone used bluetooth streaming with Sirius on the Tour? Did you have to do anything to get it to work?
    02-14-10 09:32 PM
    I use the xm app with my stereo. I have a setting that is called bluetooth audio on the head unit and it works great.

Good luck,

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-14-10 11:31 PM
    I always make sure my bluetooth connection is made before turning on any audio app. This seems to work well for me. The Sirius app works very well with the BlackBerry stereo remote gateway this way.
    02-15-10 08:05 AM
    I was able to do it by shutting off bluetooth then restarting it. I've found the Sirius app a little buggy in the bluetooth department compared to Pandora.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 03:41 PM
    Yeah, I figured it out. I did a battery pull and it works now. Weird thing is that the sound quality is bad for a minute or so and then it becomes better. Not as good as Pandora or Slacker but decent. Not related to bluetooth as it happens also with headphones and when I pause and start within the app.
    02-16-10 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD