I was able to install the app on the torch, but it doesn't connect. Anybody else having problems?

Thanks
    Scott
    08-14-10 10:57 AM
    I was able to install the app on the torch, but it doesn't connect. Anybody else having problems?

Thanks
    Scott
    Yup same problem. I'm not too happy about it since they haven't updated the app since it was released. The download page doesn't even say it supports the 9650 which has been out for a few months.

Guess I can cancel the internet streaming since I only used it on my 9700 and not on the PC.
    08-14-10 04:43 PM
    I'm having the same problem with the XM version of the app. I've tried both the Bold and Storm versions. Both install perfectly. But, when I attempt to sign on, it tells the that the service isn't available. I may just keep my Bold 9000 in my office for a while because it still connects through my company's Wifi network and plays XM Online.

It's a nice backup to the actual PC based XM Online.
    08-14-10 05:08 PM
    I am having the same problem. I even unlocked my torch to see if it is AT&T's doing but it didn't help. I also logged into sirius media player via my blackberry but the music never streams. Atleast now you can log into sirius media player. One step closer to getting it to stream directly from their website. The app always worked great on my 9700 and 9000.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD