Is there a hackberry cracker who can figure out a way to port the official app to work on the 8330? It seems like the only supported phones have WiFi on them. I'd love to have a newer phone, but my work forces me to carry this pile. Any help?
    02-11-10 11:07 PM
    Is there a hackberry cracker who can figure out a way to port the official app to work on the 8330? It seems like the only supported phones have WiFi on them. I'd love to have a newer phone, but my work forces me to carry this pile. Any help?
    Ive heard it can be done if you got 5.0 OS
    02-12-10 10:10 AM
    For those of you that have downloaded this, what do you find your data usage to be over 1 hour of listening? I am subscribed online already, and having on my BB would be great; however, I'm concerned my 500Mb per month won't be enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 11:41 AM
    I found Stern on m.Moodio.fm
    Interesting. I'm checking this site now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Don't forget, you first have to go to Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio from a PC to set up your account and add stations, then you go to m.moodio.fm on your BB to listen (after logging in).

A little birdy told me that perhaps a way to find what Mamaluka is looking for is to use the search string "Sirius 100 6a-10a".......or so I am told.

For balance in the world, the birdy also might suggest to you to search for "Jimmy Radio".
    02-12-10 12:45 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD