I recently downloaded Sims2 Castaway on my BBerry Curve. Fun game... but the surfing thing has me so FRUSTRATED!!! I can't seem to complete the goal in the challenge from the surfer dude at the beach. My trackball doesn't move fast enough to keep me from falling off the board, so I can't seem to stay on for 50 seconds.

Sounds ridiculous, but I know there are fellow technogeek friends out there who would find this equally as disturbing... LOL!

I even got desperate and hunted for over an hour for a cheat, which I've found for PSP, PC, Gamecube and DS, but not for the BBerry version.

Any suggestions?
    10-04-08 01:41 AM
    I had the same problem initially but found that if I kept a really light touch on the trackball I could stay upright. What I couldn't do was jump over the sharks. Pushing the trackball repeatedly, pushing and holding, pressing the J/F buttons - none of these worked. Very annoying. Any suggestions?
    11-17-08 07:58 AM
    We're can I download the sims? Is it free? Tia

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 01:01 PM
    I highly doubt you can get it for free. Also, it is an EA program, so you probably won't be able to find a demo. Of course, could be wrong...

The Sims 2: Castaway for BlackBerry
    11-17-08 01:39 PM
    And its impossible nowadays to find a free game like that...,but I'm still hoping to get one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 08:38 AM
    use the keys and not the trackball ..its really easy using the u,h,n,k, j keys
    07-17-09 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD