switched to the Tour this week
    07-15-09 10:11 AM
    Alright, I see that you changed it now. The app is well worth the $2.99 price and is an app that I use throughout the day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 10:39 AM
    Sorry DMG, but I must be an *****.

Purchased without coupon, and got the JAD file on my Mac. Transfered to the BB and tried to open. Now I get the message "Download Failed." Details = 907 Invalid COD File not found.

Any advice?
    07-17-09 10:18 AM
    Hey jmbladel I sent you an email too, but incase you didn't see it this is what I said:

Sorry about that a .jad file isn't one that can be downloaded via Desktop Manager. To download the app open up your "Browser" on your tour and type the url into it. When you press enter you should be prompted to download the application.

If you need more help feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
    Dave
    07-17-09 12:04 PM
    Note to All: dmg needs to head outta town for a few days (maybe a week or two) for personal reasons, he may not be on for couple days, so could u all please kindly be patient while he is gone, pm me if neone's got ne questions , i will try to answer them as best as i can.

Thanks!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 03:43 PM
    Some of us missed out on the the free download. Any chance of throwing a few more out there ?
    dude, just buy it, it's an awesome app dmg's an awesome developer who does his best to make his customer happy support this dev and buy this app! the more sells he makes, the more he'll be happy to make apps for the tour, the more he gets his customers happy, the more motivation he'll get to make the app better

how would he survive if he only gives out all his apps for free, come on ppl, buy his apps!
    07-18-09 03:58 PM
    It's working on My Curve 8320 now man is the best weather app!
    07-22-09 06:45 AM
    Okay I just released an update 2.2.6 which adds a lot of new features.

Now when the icon is clicked a popup will open showing current weather, current conditions, hi / low for the day and you have a few options you can choose from.

As always this is a free upgrade for anyone who has purchased it in the past.
    07-30-09 05:43 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD