Are there any soon to be plans to update sw so the icon updates on the home screen of 5.0 builds? Love the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 07:59 AM
    Are there any soon to be plans to update sw so the icon updates on the home screen of 5.0 builds? Love the app.

its NOT just sw, or berry weather or anything that has to do with updating. IT IS A RIM BLACKBERRY PROBLEM. THERE IS NOTHING A DEVELOPER CAN DO ABOUT IT.
    10-13-09 09:38 AM
    Where there's a will there's a way
    10-13-09 10:03 AM
    Commonly I see the weather out on the homepage of blackberry screens. How do people do that?

10-13-09 01:29 PM
    Weather eyes app shows on the homescreen on .230 but the temp is usually 10 degrees off so I canned it

10-13-09 03:20 PM
    Commonly I see the weather out on the homepage of blackberry screens. How do people do that?

move the icon off the homescreen, then back on.
    10-13-09 03:31 PM
    its NOT just sw, or berry weather or anything that has to do with updating. IT IS A RIM BLACKBERRY PROBLEM. THERE IS NOTHING A DEVELOPER CAN DO ABOUT IT.
    I am aware its a problem with all or most animated icons in the homescreen view of 5.0 os builds. I know prior to the release of a functioning 5.0 emulator and dev tools developers could not do anything about it. My question is now that rim HAS released these tools can we expect to see updates rolling out soon to fix said KNOWN issues with 4.7 apps running in 5.0 platforms? Geesh.

10-13-09 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD