ok ive had a sony ericsson p1 and ive had one feature on that phone that ill luv to have on my blackberry dont know if there is an app out there that would allow me to do this.

With my sonyercisson p1 i had the ability to create a list of persons that i wanted to accept calls from .other number that tried calling would receive a busy tone or it would go to voice is there a feature that would allow my blackberry to do this???
    01-02-10 12:12 PM
    ok ive had a sony ericsson p1 and ive had one feature on that phone that ill luv to have on my blackberry dont know if there is an app out there that would allow me to do this.

With my sonyercisson p1 i had the ability to create a list of persons that i wanted to accept calls from .other number that tried calling would receive a busy tone or it would go to voice is there a feature that would allow my blackberry to do this???
    BuzzOff will let you do this. you add the contacts that you want to allow call and any other callers will be sent to voicemail or pickup and hangup.

here is the link BuzzOff - Block unwanted callers and do not allow caller to leave voicemail - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    01-02-10 12:39 PM
    tnk u for your help
    01-06-10 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD