I have a few Blackberry apps that I downloaded from the internet (not AppWorld. Yep, I'm a shameless pirate). How can I get them onto my Blackberry? I have the Torch 9800.

Thanks in advance.
    12-15-12 06:57 PM
    I have a few Blackberry apps that I downloaded from the internet (not AppWorld. Yep, I'm a shameless pirate). How can I get them onto my Blackberry? I have the Torch 9800.

Thanks in advance.
    Read this. http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-r...uidelines-113/

Particularly this part.
    Keep it Legal

No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    12-15-12 07:33 PM
    There are many apps that can be directly loaded to a BB without App World. They can be perfectly legal as App World used to not exist only a few years ago.

"Sidelaoding" is not really a real term for BB. At least not for BBOS up to 7.1. There are just several ways to intall apps on a BB. App World is one (and the only one for many apps now). There is also loading using Desktop Manager, OTA loading from a website or directly from files copied to internal memory or media card, or using BBSAK (all of which has been discussed many times throughout these forums). None of these methods in and of themselves have anything to do with pirating.

Getting around paying for paid apps, however, is - and won't be discussed here.
    12-15-12 11:41 PM