From: Shout Postcard Now Available for BlackBerry Pearl Series Smartphones

LINDON, Utah, Dec. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Me Inc., a leading provider of software technology and mobile services, today announced availability of Shout Postcard for the popular BlackBerry(R) Pearl(TM) 8100 Series smartphones. This new release expands support for BlackBerry smartphones from Research In Motion (RIM) that come equipped with a camera. Me Inc. previously announced support for Shout Postcard for the BlackBerry(R) Curve(TM) Series.

Shout Postcard is a multi-media tool that provides mobile phone users with the ability to capture and share life's moments on-the-go with pictures, audio and text combined into a template-driven postcard. The Shout Postcard beta can be downloaded free of charge at www.shoutpostcard.com.

"Providing Me Inc. mobile technologies on the most popular handsets is a priority for us," said Jeff Hunsaker, Sr. VP and General Manager of Me Inc. "BlackBerry smartphones have incredible market presence and outstanding multimedia capabilities. We believe our technologies will enhance the communication capabilities of BlackBerry users. Shout Postcard provides a unique communication experience, whether the user is exchanging messages directly with other BlackBerry smartphone users (PIN to PIN), via email, direct posting to the web or to social networking sites such as Facebook," said Hunsaker.

Me Inc. is an emerging leader in real-time mobile software technology, platform and applications development. Me Inc. uses its unique Mobile Server platform to develop mobile applications that provide rich functionality, a sophisticated architecture and unparalleled user experiences for consumers, prosumers and business customers. The Me Inc. technology uses an SOA architecture to develop mobile applications and solutions that are ubiquitous in nature and compatible with all carrier networks. Me Inc. has been building mobile collaboration solutions since 2005 and brings its platform and applications to the market at a time of great opportunity.
    12-14-07 11:18 AM
    Hmmm I'm gonna have to check this service out.

"E" The R&B Hip-Hop Rockstar
    02-12-08 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD