Create your own macros in ShortcutMe to automate things you do often with your BB.

02-23-11 03:52 AM
    This looks too cluttered and ugly compared to QuickLaunch
    02-23-11 05:06 AM
    This looks too cluttered and ugly compared to QuickLaunch
    No, it is not!

It is customizable (separate color for each shortcut, separate sign for each shortcut), and it has enough space for its background wallpaper to be shown without cluttering the shortcuts (Unlike the app you are spamming about).

So, anyone can make it look the way they want it to.

However, I am not sure if you and other spammers are customizable so that Crackberry moderators can improve your look to be civilized, in contrast to your current look and feel!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-11 05:39 AM
    Not at all. I have been using ShortCutMe for a couple of years and love it. I don't use all of the symbols though. And Vijik provides awesome customer support.
    02-23-11 05:39 AM
    This app is many steps ahead of Quicklaunch. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. If you try it, I can't imagine you'd be disappointed. The functionality is incredible.
    02-23-11 10:00 AM
    Use this daily and love it. My most used program by far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-11 12:03 PM
    I missed another sale.

Any plans to have another discount soon? I can wait.
    03-02-12 06:36 PM
    I noticed that there is a discounted price of this app not 50% but 40% (still good). The discount price is for today (March 23) only. Does anyone know what time the sale will end (midnight Eastern Time or 12 AM Pacific Time)? There is something funky with my payment setting in app world and I won't be able to fix until I get home from work.

To Developer: Thanks for the sale!
    03-23-12 01:42 PM
    Hum... I bought MOHK a few weeks back and am wondering if this shortcutme is the same as MOHK? I'm assuming you can launch more with shortcutme. So what's the difference between the 2 apps?
    03-23-12 07:46 PM
    okay I just watched the vid of shortcutme and I think I got an idea of this app. This is similar to quick launch which I used to own (older version). I know that MOHK integrates with shortcutme but how exactly? I basically want to able to launch other stuff that's MOHK is limited to, using just keys and not having to launch anything before hand.
    03-25-12 08:33 AM
    Shortcut me is a must have app. BUT.......

Please add a Macro to get the GPS coordinates. Then we talk about THE app !!!!
    04-03-12 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD