Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

Just wanted to add a reply to this thread, nothing specific. This app is absolutely fantastic, I really have no idea how I ever survived the 9900 experience without it. Weirdly enough, SCM has became such an integral part of my daily phone usage that, bizarrely, I rarely think about it.

This combined with NFC_Shortcuts and Media Key Booster should be mandatory. (and obviously AOS&LED too)

Just wanted to say thanks.
    PROVIDER: OrangeUK
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #502  

Quote Originally Posted by dimm0k View Post
    Recently changed my font on device to Google's "Roboto" font and it looks like the yellow highlighting that you see when you scroll the menu list is a little off. The highlight bar looks like it could move slightly down as it currently overlaps the text above the selection...
    Is that happening only for that font?

What Font size have you set for shortcutme's main page?
    BB10: EmailforGoogleGmail, HUB & BBM Connected, NFC Enabled, Native App for Z10
    BB10: MyProfilesPro, ShortcutMe 10, BBM Connected, NFC Enabled, Native Apps for Z10
    BBOS 4+: ShortcutMe, (on sale, %40 off) The Ultimate Shortcut application for BlackBerry
    BBOS 7+: NFCShortcuts, Tap a NFC tag to launch an app, a task, or your macro shortcut in Shortcutme
    BBOS 5+: MyOwnHotKeys, Override default hotkeys and create your own hotkeys
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #503  

Quote Originally Posted by Axelfpl View Post
    Hi All - this is my first post here.

Is there anyone who tried "SwitchTo_XG" Macros on BB9900?
    When I'm trying use it, it always swithing off Data Services in my Device.

My OS is 7.1.0.190 and SCM 6.2.8.0 currently.
    Something is changed in the latest OS 7.1 that was messing with the timing used for SwitchTo_XG functions in ShortcutMe.

I made a new version, version 6.2.8.4, that should have a fix for the problem you are experiencing. You can upgrade to 6.2.8.4 by using the ShortcutMe's menu option Updates.
    BB10: MyProfilesPro, ShortcutMe 10, BBM Connected, NFC Enabled, Native Apps for Z10
    BBOS 4+: ShortcutMe, (on sale, %40 off) The Ultimate Shortcut application for BlackBerry
    BBOS 7+: NFCShortcuts, Tap a NFC tag to launch an app, a task, or your macro shortcut in Shortcutme
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thanks for quick responce.
    The problem is - when I try to upgrade I have Error reading data and some html code displayed only. Will it be avaiable in AppWorld soon?
    However, I think I would prefer to rewrite it myself as macro working base on English menu and I would like to use Polish language. Can I find it and modyfie or should I make it from begining?

Thanks for support.
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #505  

Thanks for quick responce.
    The problem is - when I try to upgrade I have Error reading data and some html code displayed only. Will it be avaiable in AppWorld soon?
    However, I think I would prefer to rewrite it myself as macro working base on English menu and I would like to use Polish language. Can I find it and modyfie or should I make it from begining?

Thanks for support.
    What BB Model do you have?

Yes, I will submit it to App World soon.

You can write your own macro and use that instead of the functions.
    Start with this and modify it based on the Polish menus on your BB:

AppName: Macro

Macros:
    CloseOptions;
    LaunchAndWait Options;
    KeyNetwork Mode; /* You might need to change this */
    Delay100;
    Down1;
    Click;
    Delay100;
    Down4; /*You might need to change this */
    Delay50;
    Click;
    ItemFromTop 2; /*You might need to change this */
    Click;
    CloseOptions; /*Let me know if this macro closes Options on your BB or not */
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thanks again, works perfect and closes options.
    I'm using 9900. One thing I missed is "ItemFromTop2", I have to learn deeper now
    So, one more lame question - can I run it in background some way?
    Edit:
    I made a bit language non-sensitive, now it is working no matter what lenguage is set, take a look:

Macros:
    CloseOptions;
    LaunchAndWait Options;
    ItemFromTop2;
    Click;
    Delay100;
    ItemFromTop1;
    Click;
    Delay100;
    MenuItemFromBottom1;
    Delay50;
    Click;
    ItemFromTop 3; <here you choose what you want to set 3G/2G/2G&3G>
    Click;
    CloseOptions;

Cheers,

axelf
    Last edited by Axelfpl; 12-06-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #507  

Thanks Axelfpl,

What do you mean with "running it in background"? Run the macro and swithing to for example 2g in background?

Thanks for the macro.
    Just be careful with relying on item locations on the main page of BB Options.
    Items are displaced from one BB OS version to another.
    If you want to be OS version independent, you need to rely on the search in BB Option, which is unfortunately language dependent.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Vijik View Post
    @Robchow and Dimm0k, you can now upgrade to ShortcutMe 6.2.8.3 (for your 99xx BBs) by using the Upgrade menu item in ShortcutMe.

If you highlight a category in main shortcut menu of 6.2.8.0 and hit BB key, you will see the new menu item called "Rename Category".
    I couldn't find a way to delete unused category. Is it possible?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thanks Axelfpl,

What do you mean with "running it in background"? Run the macro and swithing to for example 2g in background?
    Yeah,

I want to use it depend of WI-FI connection; wi-fi on = 2G, wi-fi off = 3G.
    For wifi I use network manager which takes care to toggle it regarding to definied BTSs.
    Idea was to make it unvisible while it is changing, but it is not big issue for me.
    Just be careful with relying on item locations on the main page of BB Options.
    Items are displaced from one BB OS version to another.
    If you want to be OS version independent, you need to rely on the search in BB Option, which is unfortunately language dependent.
    That was my first think when I wondered how to make it better. I think that, when you make macro just for yourself, its better to manage it by item location, it works faster than by searching.

Anyway,
    it's really great tool and when it has such fantastic support it's worth every money keep going like that.
    One more thing, where can I see how built in macros are writen? Is there any list avaiable?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Something is changed in the latest OS 7.1 that was messing with the timing used for SwitchTo_XG functions in ShortcutMe.

I made a new version, version 6.2.8.4, that should have a fix for the problem you are experiencing. You can upgrade to 6.2.8.4 by using the ShortcutMe's menu option Updates.
    What are "SwitchTo_XG" functions? I must have missed that one...
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #511  

Quote Originally Posted by robchow View Post
    I couldn't find a way to delete unused category. Is it possible?
    Categories disapear where there is no item in them.
    When you click on a category use RemoveFrom menu item to delete all the items in that category. The category itself will also disapear automatically.
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #512  

Yeah,

I want to use it depend of WI-FI connection; wi-fi on = 2G, wi-fi off = 3G.
    For wifi I use network manager which takes care to toggle it regarding to definied BTSs.
    Idea was to make it unvisible while it is changing, but it is not big issue for me.

That was my first think when I wondered how to make it better. I think that, when you make macro just for yourself, its better to manage it by item location, it works faster than by searching.

Anyway,
    it's really great tool and when it has such fantastic support it's worth every money keep going like that.
    One more thing, where can I see how built in macros are writen? Is there any list avaiable?
    Since you are writing your own macro, you can decide what is best for you.
    Just be carefull when you upgrade OS so that your macro doesn't do something totally different.

If you want your macro to behave differently based on wifi, use IsWifiOn macro:

If2 IsWifiOn;
    Then2;
    /* macro to run when wifi is on */
    Else2;
    /* macro to run when wifi is off */
    EndIf2;

Download and take a look at the plugin functions for ShortcutMe 6. They are using most of the simple as well as complex macro sets/feature.
    You can find plugins by googling:
    Handy plugin functions shortcutme 6 crackberry

Glad to see you like the app and using it the way you want.
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #513  

Quote Originally Posted by visortgw View Post
    What are "SwitchTo_XG" functions? I must have missed that one...
    SwitchTo_2G, SwitchTo_3G, and SwitchTo_2G&3G are functions (AppName in the shortcut can be set to that).
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default ShortcutMe 6 released for all BB models (Plug-in Function, EventLauncher, HomeScreen)

@vijik Will something like ShortcutMe work on BB10? what app/s are you developing for BB10?
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,312 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of phones: BB!

Quick question before I hit .4 OTA update from vijek ( my current: 9900/7.1.0.523 - SCM 6.2.8.0_OS7_T)

Been loving this, but just tried to add shortcut launcher for Fixmo Memory Monitor and no luck. tried Direct Launcher and no luck. tried Direct Launcher for main Fixmo and no luck.

Does ....4 fix this?
    It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #516  

Yes, ShortcutMe is getting ported to BB10.
    It is not easy to port all single features of the ShortcutMe from Java to C++/Cascades.
    Some functions doesn't exist in BB10, some need complete rewriting.
    It is a lot of work, but something that has to be done.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default ShortcutMe 6 released for all BB models (Plug-in Function, EventLauncher, HomeScreen)

Yes, ShortcutMe is getting ported to BB10.
    It is not easy to port all single features of the ShortcutMe from Java to C++/Cascades.
    Some functions doesn't exist in BB10, some need complete rewriting.
    It is a lot of work, but something that has to be done.
    Great !!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #518  

Quote Originally Posted by DocDRM View Post
    Quick question before I hit .4 OTA update from vijek ( my current: 9900/7.1.0.523 - SCM 6.2.8.0_OS7_T)

Been loving this, but just tried to add shortcut launcher for Fixmo Memory Monitor and no luck. tried Direct Launcher and no luck. tried Direct Launcher for main Fixmo and no luck.

Does ....4 fix this?
    Have you tried to set Alternative Launch for the shortcut you have for Fixmo Memory Monitor?

(6.2.8.4 is the same as 6.2.8.0 when it comes to how it launches apps)
    Thanked by:
    DocDRM (01-24-2013) 
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,312 Global Posts
    PIN

Have you tried to set Alternative Launch for the shortcut you have for Fixmo Memory Monitor?

(6.2.8.4 is the same as 6.2.8.0 when it comes to how it launches apps)
    WOW! Worked - don't understand the alternative launch (I set it to *) but now I can bring up SCM via the space key, enter U-F-M and away we go to a little memory cleanup!
    It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,312 Global Posts
    PIN

This is one of the BEST EVER apps around. Just getting into the swing of things with it (also bought NFCSHORTCUTS But haven't used it yet). So great on a keyboard BlackBerry (9900) wish I had been using on others last few years

Hoping it will be as helpful/amazing on touchscreen Z10 in a few weeks (days?).
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #521  

WOW! Worked - don't understand the alternative launch (I set it to *) but now I can bring up SCM via the space key, enter U-F-M and away we go to a little memory cleanup!
    Good.

Alternative Launching was added to ShortcutMe in summer of 2009. The reason was to allow users to force the app use different method to launch apps that don't let themself launch the usual way.
    *, and # are just a naming for those different way of launching an app.
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #522  

This is one of the BEST EVER apps around. Just getting into the swing of things with it (also bought NFCSHORTCUTS But haven't used it yet). So great on a keyboard BlackBerry (9900) wish I had been using on others last few years

Hoping it will be as helpful/amazing on touchscreen Z10 in a few weeks (days?).

Thanks.

A (macro, or simple) shortcut in ShortcutMe
    Can be launched from:

- NFCShortcuts app (the one you have) by tapping a NFC tag.

- MyOwnHotKeys app, by entering a single (or multi clicking) a hotkey in BB Home Screen.

- MyOwnIcons app, by tapping a fully customized icon in BB home screen.

- MediaKeyBooster app, by multi clicking a media (volume, etc) key.

- SCMEventLauncher app, when a selected BB event happens.

- Multi clicking the Space key, or the convenience key.

ShortcutMe will be available for Z10, hopefully from day 1 when Z10 is available to buy.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

@Vijik :

I bought shortcutme before and now I install them on bb9780 but when I enter the key and run the shortcut, then the invalid key message?why is this so?

I have paid for the app and the upgrade of it? I have not used?
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #524  

Quote Originally Posted by sonwonder View Post
    @Vijik :

I bought shortcutme before and now I install them on bb9780 but when I enter the key and run the shortcut, then the invalid key message?why is this so?

I have paid for the app and the upgrade of it? I have not used?
    Sorry for my late response. Just saw your post.

License keys are BB PIN dependent. When you change your BB you need a new license key valid for your new BB PIN. (Each BB has a unique BB PIN).
    App World creates you a new license key when you use your new BB. The new license key shows up in Summary page of ShortcutMe in My World of BB App World app on your BB.

If you don't see a new key, or if you don't see ShortcutMe in My World on App World, reset App World and then check again.

(You can reset App World by opening My World of App World on your BB, then hold down ALT key while entering R S T
    If done correctly, App World resets and closes, so you need to open it again)

Hope this helps.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

Morning all.

Just trying to setup a Bluetooth toggle on my 9900 and when I use the specific Bluetooth toggle option in the menu, it toggles hotspot instead.

What's up with that.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Running JellyBean 4.3 - Playbook 64GB Running 2.1.0.1753
    Give me a drink, some Bacardi, gimme the decks and i'll Rock the Party.
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast