Screenshot of ShortcutMe for BBs with touch screen running BB OS 7+

This short video clip shows how to setup the Home Screen for ShortcutMe 6

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l9v6l0Eyf8[/YT]
    04-24-12 06:41 PM
    i just upgraded my OS to 7.1 but there are few items missing in home screen set up like new address book, bluetooth toogle i cant even change the profiles. is there any way can save or back up home screen settings and also i update to latest version 6.2.8.4 I am using bold 9900. plz help
    01-18-13 07:48 AM
    i just upgraded my OS to 7.1 but there are few items missing in home screen set up like new address book, bluetooth toogle i cant even change the profiles. is there any way can save or back up home screen settings and also i update to latest version 6.2.8.4 I am using bold 9900. plz help
    Icons on the Home Screen don't get stored on the micro SD card when you store your settings.
    That is because of the digital rights stuff.
    You can however download then again by setting the Home Screen icons again.

Profiles does work on my 9900 running 7.1.
    Have you set ShortcutMe's permissions? (Click on Set ShortcutMe Permissions button in Common Config).

You can also try Profile_Selector function.
    01-18-13 12:38 PM
    All the permissions are set to allow and I don't see the option to choose Bluetooth toogle and profiles selector. Also new contact address book. I had this before but I don't see it anymore I did battery pull ad tried every possible way plz help
    01-18-13 01:17 PM
    What version number do you see in About page ( ShortcutMe > BB Key > About) ?
    01-24-13 05:51 PM
    it says 6.2.8.4 as i already mentioned and i also tried uninstalling and then install again nothing helps thanks plz i need those items
    What version number do you see in About page ( ShortcutMe > BB Key > About) ?
    01-24-13 07:53 PM
    Vijik - question here or another thread about direct launch / add shortcut (Fixmo Memory Monitor)?
    01-24-13 08:03 PM
    it says 6.2.8.4 as i already mentioned and i also tried uninstalling and then install again nothing helps thanks plz i need those items
    Do you see 6.2.8.4 in About page or 6.2.8.4_OS7_T ?
    01-24-13 08:33 PM
    Vijik - question here or another thread about direct launch / add shortcut (Fixmo Memory Monitor)?
    Appreciate it if you use this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...screen-715658/

I just responded to your question in the thread above.
    DocDRM likes this.
    01-24-13 08:38 PM
    i can see 6.2.8.4_OS7_T
    Do you see 6.2.8.4 in About page or 6.2.8.4_OS7_T ?
    01-24-13 08:46 PM
    Thanks.

Now that I am sure you have the write version of the app for your 9900, I need to make sure we are talking about the same thing: Functions Bluetooth_Toggle and Profile_Selector:

Please open ShortcutMe, hit BB key, select Add (then hit Esc key to close the wizard). Now in the Shortcut Settings page, click/tap on the drop down list in front of the App.Name.
    Do you see Bluetooth_Toggle and Profile_Selector in the drop down list?
    01-24-13 09:08 PM
    yes i can see the bluetooth_toggle and profile_selector but i am talking abt the home screen set up where we have launch icon 1-6 and those items are not available there as it was available before. i hope u understand what im trying to say.
    Thanks.

Now that I am sure you have the write version of the app for your 9900, I need to make sure we are talking about the same thing: Functions Bluetooth_Toggle and Profile_Selector:

Please open ShortcutMe, hit BB key, select Add (then hit Esc key to close the wizard). Now in the Shortcut Settings page, click/tap on the drop down list in front of the App.Name.
    Do you see Bluetooth_Toggle and Profile_Selector in the drop down list?
    01-24-13 09:16 PM
    yes i can see the bluetooth_toggle and profile_selector but i am talking abt the home screen set up where we have launch icon 1-6 and those items are not available there as it was available before. i hope u understand what im trying to say.
    Now I understand.

Icons on the ShortcutMe's Home Screen should be setup to launch a shortcut in shortcutMe.
    For example if you have a shortcut in ShortcutMe like this:

AppName: Bluetooth_Toggle
    Shortcut Keys: BT

You setup an Home Screen icon to:
    Application: ShortcutMe
    Parameter: BT

The above has been always the case on ShortcutMe's with Home Screen (version 6+).
    01-24-13 10:51 PM
    thanks for the help really appreciate i got the bluetooth toggle working but plz help me get the profiles selector working in home screen icon thanks
    Now I understand.

Icons on the ShortcutMe's Home Screen should be setup to launch a shortcut in shortcutMe.
    For example if you have a shortcut in ShortcutMe like this:

AppName: Bluetooth_Toggle
    Shortcut Keys: BT

You setup an Home Screen icon to:
    Parameter: BT

The above has been always the case on ShortcutMe's with Home Screen (version 6+).
    01-25-13 06:37 AM
    thanks for the help really appreciate i got the bluetooth toggle working but plz help me get the profiles selector working in home screen icon thanks
    Add a shortcut like this:
    AppName: Macro
    Shortcut keys: PS (for Profile Silent)
    Macros: Launch Profiles; Delay 100; ItemFromTop 5; Click;

Now set an icon in ShortcutMe's Home Screen to:
    Parameter: PS
    01-25-13 04:29 PM
    bharuch7282, Profile_Selector is a pop up in the BB OS and somehow, depending on how it is launched, it ignores input simulations done by an app like ShortcutMe.
    Therefore, in the example above, it is launched by the macro and therefore macros are working correctly on it.
    01-26-13 07:07 AM
    thank you sir i got 3 items working bluetooth toggle and profile selector i really appreciate ur time and help. goodluck and thanks again
    01-26-13 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD