Do I have to press the conveniences keys for Shortcutme menu to show up and then press the personalized shortcut keys? Pressing the convenience keys is somehow uncomfortable to me and I am still not used to it.

Is Quicklaunch more accesible and convenient? Thanks a lot in advance.
    09-02-10 10:00 AM
    You should be able to set it for spacebar for use from the homescreen.

I use QL and love it, I have mine hot keyed to space, now if you're a Torch or Storm owner the convenience key is pretty much your only option.

Cheers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 10:15 AM
    you can also set quicklaunch to launch from several keys on your keypad by using the hotkey options. (ex: q, l, m, n. o, etc)
    09-02-10 12:45 PM
    Sorry for being off topic, but do you have an idea when the QL upgrade for 8330 will be available? Thx.
    09-02-10 01:32 PM
    Dave, no one knows, email the QL support team for a timeline.

09-02-10 02:30 PM
    You should be able to set it for spacebar for use from the homescreen.

I use QL and love it, I have mine hot keyed to space, now if you're a Torch or Storm owner the convenience key is pretty much your only option.

Cheers

Could you enlighten on replacing the convenience key with the space bar me please?
    09-02-10 07:29 PM
    QL Options->hotkey
    09-02-10 09:21 PM
    Can I launch SCM from the space bar as well? Thanks.
    09-02-10 10:12 PM
    you can also set quicklaunch to launch from several keys on your keypad by using the hotkey options. (ex: q, l, m, n. o, etc)
    Nice Idea...
    09-02-10 10:19 PM
    Can I launch SCM from the space bar as well? Thanks.
    There have been a few themes that have allowed Shortcutme to be launched using the spacebar. Most, though, do QL.
    09-02-10 10:58 PM
    There have been a few themes that have allowed Shortcutme to be launched using the spacebar. Most, though, do QL.
    Thanks for the response but while trying out the OS 5's native shortcuts, I pressed the space bar and SCM popped up. I guess as long as the "Dial from screen" option is disabled and that you have SCM, pressing the space bar launches the program.

A special thanks to everyone that chipped in and helped. !!
    09-03-10 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD