Vijik it works flawlessly now, really appreciate you putting in the time to fix this on the same day!

Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 06:33 PM
    Vijik,

Thanks so much for the answers! That definitely gives me a better understanding of the program. Once again, I love it and thanks for the help!
    08-04-09 07:22 PM
    Vijik it works flawlessly now, really appreciate you putting in the time to fix this on the same day!

Thanks again.

Good.
    Thank you testing it and giving feedback.
    08-04-09 08:14 PM
    Good.
    Thank you testing it and giving feedback.
    This has been driving me nuts. I keep trying to find a way to get it to work. I was going to post something when I saw this thread and your quick response.

You are the Man!
    08-04-09 09:42 PM
    Vijik,

Thanks so much for the answers! That definitely gives me a better understanding of the program. Once again, I love it and thanks for the help!
    You're very welcome.
    If you have any feature request, improving suggestions, either post it here or email it to support at fonware dot ca
    08-05-09 06:24 AM
    This has been driving me nuts. I keep trying to find a way to get it to work. I was going to post something when I saw this thread and your quick response.

You are the Man!
    Long time no see!
    Good that you found what you wanted.

Do you use Stock monitoring feature of ShortcutMe (AppName=StocksOverview)?
    08-05-09 06:26 AM
    Do you use Stock monitoring feature of ShortcutMe (AppName=StocksOverview)?
    No I don't use this feature, I am a big fan of the Weather feature. I actually uninstalled BerryWeather and decided to go exclusively with the Shortcutme weather, BerryWeather overkill for me.

BTW, somewhere during your frequent updates, Shortcutme lost its ability to launch Exgis again and this time I checked for an update. Considering the trouble I put you through last time I have decided to just leave it be but here I am mentioning it again.
    08-05-09 06:33 AM
    No I don't use this feature, I am a big fan of the Weather feature. I actually uninstalled BerryWeather and decided to go exclusively with the Shortcutme weather, BerryWeather overkill for me.

BTW, somewhere during your frequent updates, Shortcutme lost its ability to launch Exgis again and this time I checked for an update. Considering the trouble I put you through last time I have decided to just leave it be but here I am mentioning it again.
    I will look into Exgis launching. thanks for mentioning it.

Do you know that you can set your weather shortcuts for multiple cities and then when the forecast for the first city comes up, you can double click the trackball to see the forcast for other cities included in your shortcut?
    08-05-09 06:40 AM
    I will look into Exgis launching. thanks for mentioning it.

Do you know that you can set your weather shortcuts for multiple cities and then when the forecast for the first city comes up, you can double click the trackball to see the forcast for other cities included in your shortcut?
    Thanks.

I did not know that, I have been using the menu to jump to the next City.
    08-05-09 06:44 AM
    I had an email about the latest version so upgraded but its not launching windows messenger now, do I need to change the parameters?

Cheers

08-05-09 09:10 AM
    I had an email about the latest version so upgraded but its not launching windows messenger now, do I need to change the parameters?

Cheers

It was a typo in the AppName InstantMessagingApps in 3.6.3.0
    3.6.4.0 has correct spelling. As a result since you have the old AppName with typo, your shortcut doesn't launch anything. The only thing you need to do now in 3.6.4.0 is to edit your shortcut and select InstantMessagingApps from the drop down app lists.
    08-05-09 06:58 PM
    New version of ShortcutMe (3.6.8.0) is now available for BlackBerry 8900.

More info here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...30#post3901330
    10-24-09 07:08 PM
    ShortcutMe 3.7.1.0 is now released for 8900.

If you wish to have new features or if you have new comments use this thread:
    (info about new features are also in the same thread).
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/sh...8900-a-382752/
    12-10-09 09:43 AM
    Seems like a cool app. I have Quick Launch and love it. The 1 thing that makes this a little better is that you can assign up to 3x more quick keys to your shortcuts. I may have to take the plunge w/this app.

??? is there an app name for BBM? I tried Instant Msgs was lead to my messages. Do I have to change my settings? I would like to assign a quick key to open BBM. I had this same problem w/QL.

TIA
    12-10-09 11:12 AM
    Seems like a cool app. I have Quick Launch and love it. The 1 thing that makes this a little better is that you can assign up to 3x more quick keys to your shortcuts. I may have to take the plunge w/this app.

??? is there an app name for BBM? I tried Instant Msgs was lead to my messages. Do I have to change my settings? I would like to assign a quick key to open BBM. I had this same problem w/QL.

TIA
    Please see the response in the thread below:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post4274360
    12-10-09 11:56 AM
    Thx. I figured it out.
    Last edited by JustaNJDiva; 12-10-09 at 03:03 PM.
    12-10-09 02:40 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD