Hi,

Everything is in the title, is there any way to close app with a shortcut on the keyboard or something because i hate to have app in the background, but it's annoying to press ECHAP and for example in the appworld where you have to press for every screen you've been threw...

Sorry for the poor english...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 06:20 PM
    If you hold down the escape key (arrow key) you can close most apps...
    10-20-09 06:27 PM
    Press the menu key and then press C for Close, then click. If there are other items in the menu with the letter C, they may be highlighted instead of Close. If you keep pressing C it will cycle through those items. When you get to Close just click. However, generally there is rarely another word beginning with C in the menu. Use this shortcut for any items in the menu you would like to jump to. Just hit menu key then the first letter of the menu item.
    10-20-09 06:53 PM
    If you hold down the escape key (arrow key) you can close most apps...
    NO... this does not actually close any apps... if you hold down the Menu button for a couple seconds and the app switcher comes up you will find your app is still running in the background... unless of course it is one the core OS apps.

The only way I know for sure to close an app is to click the Menu button and C sometimes brings it to the Close option, but not always, then click the trackball.
    10-20-09 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD