on my cellphone it says that my trial period its over, but i did not select the trial, i will like to use the limited version, how do i put it in that way?!
    03-11-10 09:48 PM
    on my cellphone it says that my trial period its over, but i did not select the trial, i will like to use the limited version, how do i put it in that way?!
    You can contact support but generally we do not extend the trial period. Please provide your PIN to [email protected] to discuss this further.
    03-12-10 05:45 AM
    You can contact support but generally we do not extend the trial period. Please provide your PIN to [email protected] to discuss this further.
    Robin, correct if I'm wrong as it's been awhile for me since originally downloading Shazam.

When first downloaded, it is a trial of the full version. When the trial is over, does the app not become the free, limited version? Or are these slightly differing downloads?

Just wondering if you two might be confusing each other, or I'm really the one that's confused!
    03-12-10 06:41 AM
    Lyrics is available in the US only. Where lyrics are available for a song (in the US) an option appears under More Info for a track.
    Hi Robin,
    Will lyrics be available for Canadian users at any foreseeable point?

And I can't remember, if available at all are lyrics only available on the full paid versions, or with the free limited version as well?
    03-12-10 06:47 AM
    Having upgraded to 2.5 I now cannot access Shazam over BES ... only WiFi.

Somehow my APN isn't accepted any more. I don't understand why Shazam has to work by trying to override the APN anyway?? Other software manages to handle intenet traffic just fine without having to mess with the APN.

I remember struggling to get it to work back with 2.1, and now I'm back to square one again. Really wish I hadn't bothered with the upgrade.
    03-12-10 08:38 AM
    Having upgraded to 2.5 I now cannot access Shazam over BES ... only WiFi.

Somehow my APN isn't accepted any more. I don't understand why Shazam has to work by trying to override the APN anyway?? Other software manages to handle intenet traffic just fine without having to mess with the APN.
    2.1 was not - and 2.5 is not - designed to work with BES. It sounds like you have no network but I may be wrong.

You do not have to do anything with APNs - you can uncheck the Enable Overrides in Shazam > Settings > Network Settings and it will try to use whatever you have (or find one it thinks works).

If you keep experiencing issues please run Shazam > Settings > Network Status and contact [email protected] with the results. Alternatively, please PM me the results and I will take a look.
    03-12-10 11:36 AM
    Has there been any issues with the new OS 5.0.0.548 for the Tour ?
    When I get to set up it just goes back to the home screen

I am Encore 2.5
    03-14-10 09:39 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD