Did this come on the 8310 when I bought it? I have AT&T. I deleted a few apps a while back before I had internet lined up on the phone, but now I'd like to have it back. Also, is Shazaam's use covered by the regular internet package from AT&T? I have the $10 unlimited internet package, not the BlackBerry whole-salary package.

Thanks!
    05-10-09 08:17 AM
    Shazam is available for download at App World.
    05-10-09 08:45 AM
    Shazam is available for download at App World.
    Thank you very much, but that doesn't really answer any of my questions.
    05-10-09 09:03 AM
    I believe AT&T had an application called MusicID which may or may not have been based on the Shazam platform. Shazam does require data, so provided your internet package includes BB data then you would be fine. Typically internet packages and BB data are separate in my experience. Check with your carrier to see if the unlimited package you have includes data or whether it is internet/email only.
    05-10-09 09:29 AM
    Is the shazam app free for BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 09:59 AM
    I believe AT&T had an application called MusicID which may or may not have been based on the Shazam platform. Shazam does require data, so provided your internet package includes BB data then you would be fine. Typically internet packages and BB data are separate in my experience. Check with your carrier to see if the unlimited package you have includes data or whether it is internet/email only.
    Now THAT answers my questions. Thanks!
    05-10-09 10:24 AM
    wut 10 dollar plan is there?
    05-10-09 11:21 AM
    wut 10 dollar plan is there?
    There's a ten dollar unlimited data plan for AT&T, but it isnt the BB data plan where you can get emails and all that jazz.
    05-10-09 11:26 AM
    musicID is $3.99 a month. That's crap if you ask me. I didn't think it even worked that well.
    07-06-09 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD